Last updated [November 7, 2022]
Who is the data controller?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and with the rest of the applicable legislation in Spain regarding the protection of personal data, we hereby inform you that the personal data provided when creating an account on our App, will be processed by HEYTRADE TECH, S.L. (hereinafter, HEYTRADE), as data controller, with CIF B-01630342, and with registered office at Calle Serrano 88, 2º, 28006, Madrid.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process the data obtained through the website?
- To respond to queries for information about HEYTRADE. Legal basis of legitimacy: the express consent you provide by ticking the acceptance box on the web form (Art.6.1 a) RGPD).
- For the management of resumes of job candidates. Legal basis of legitimacy: the express consent you provide by ticking the acceptance box on the web form (Art.6.1 a) RGPD).
- For sending the newsletter. Legal basis of legitimacy: the express consent provided by ticking the acceptance box on the web form (Art.6.1 a) RGPD).
- For sending electronic commercial communications tailored to your commercial profile in order to offer you products and services similar to those contracted. Legal basis of legitimacy: legitimate interest (Art.6.1 f) RGPD).
- To manage your participation in satisfaction surveys. Basis of legitimacy: the express consent by ticking the acceptance box on the web form (art.6.1 a) RGPD).
To whom will we communicate your personal data as a web user?
- To external technology service providers, such as maintenance services and IT services, legal services, and consulting services, who will process your data strictly in accordance with HEYTRADE’s instructions.
- Where appropriate, to third parties such as bodies, agencies and institutions of the General State Administration, regional and local administrations; jurisdictional bodies, and State Security Forces and Corps.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data obtained through the contact form or request for information will be kept only for the time necessary to attend and follow up on your request.
The personal data of our customers will be kept for the duration of the contract and thereafter until the prescription of possible liabilities.
Personal data relating to job applicants will be retained for a period of one year from the date of completion of the selection process. However, in the event that the candidate is selected, his or her curricular data will be kept for the purpose of managing the employment relationship.
Personal data processed for the purpose of sending communications will be processed until the user opposes or withdraws consent to continue receiving them.
Do we make international data transfers?
For what purpose and on what basis do we process the data obtained through the app?
To respond to information queries about HEYTRADE. Legal basis of legitimacy: the express consent you provide by accepting the “processing of personal data” in the registration process to Heytrade (Art.6.1 a) RGPD).
For the sending of electronic commercial communications tailored to your commercial profile in order to offer you products and services similar to those contracted. Legal basis of legitimacy: legitimate interest (Art.6.1 f) RGPD).
To manage your participation in satisfaction surveys. Basis of legitimacy: the express consent by ticking the acceptance box on the web form (art.6.1 a) RGPD).
To whom will we communicate your personal data as an App user?
Your data may be communicated:
- To those third parties to whom you are legally obliged to provide them, including public bodies and institutions of the General State Administration, autonomous and local administrations, the Spanish National Securities Market Commission, and jurisdictional bodies.
- Also, to fulfill all the purposes described above, HEYTRADE (as an agent of BEKA) can count on the collaboration of third-party service providers who may have access to personal data as a result of the execution of the contracted services. In any case, HEYTRADE follows strict criteria for the selection of such third parties in order to comply with its data protection obligations and signs the corresponding data protection contract with them. Under this contract, these third parties undertake to comply with their data protection obligations, and specifically, to comply with the legal, technical, and organizational measures, to process personal data for the agreed purposes, and to prohibit the processing of such personal data for other purposes or transfer to third parties.
What data is processed as a user of the App?
The data to be processed are: (i) those provided by the user at the time of registration, specifically the email and username, as well as the telephone number – if applicable, (ii) the information generated from their use and interaction with the Platform such as metadata, comments, suggestions, complaints, etc.
HEYTRADE will be in charge of processing the data related to the fulfillment of legal obligations and the provision of investment services under the responsibility of BEKA FINANCE, SOCIEDAD DE VALORES, S.A. (hereinafter, BEKA). In the case of contracting these services, you will be informed about the processing of your personal data in the Custody and Administration Contract of financial instruments, as well as in the General Conditions of the contract for the provision of the service of reception and transmission of orders.
What is the purpose and legitimacy of the processing of your data as a user of the App?
- Provision of the service: managing and maintaining your registration on the Platform. The basis that legitimizes this treatment is the execution of the contract (art.6.1 b) RGPD).
- Commercial communications: HEYTRADE may process, based on its legitimate interest (art.6.1 f) RGPD), the personal data of the interested parties to send electronic commercial communications in order to offer products and services similar to those contracted. In the event that you wish to object to such processing, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The obligatory data of each form are identified as such. The refusal to provide such information will prevent communication with the user and, where appropriate, the impossibility of providing the information and/or contracts requested.
About data retention
Customers’ personal data will be retained for as long as the contractual relationship with them is maintained. Accordingly, HEYTRADE will retain the personal data duly blocked once the contractual relationship has ended, for the period of limitation of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested parties, specifically, for 10 years. Except for their email address, which will be retained until the user opposes its processing for the sending of commercial communications.
What are your data protection rights?
Data subjects have the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose, limit the processing, request the portability of their personal data, and not to be subject to automated individual decisions under the terms specified in the applicable data protection regulations, by sending a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address indicated in the first paragraph, proving their identity and specifying the right they wish to exercise.
We inform you that in the event that you consider that any of your rights relating to the protection of your data have been violated, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es.
How can you contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
The main function of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) is to advise and supervise the data controller (in this case, HEYTRADE), on compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, as well as to serve as a liaison between the data controller and the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
You may contact our DPO through the following e-mail account email@example.com.
Commitments of the user
The user undertakes to inform HEYTRADE of any change in the information provided. In order to do so, they may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.