Last updated [March 30, 2022]
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI), we inform you that HeyTrade is the owner of the website https://heytrade.com.
1. Data of the owner
- Company name: HEYTRADE TECH, S.L.
- Tax ID (NIF): B-01630342
- Address: C/Serrano 88, 2ª Planta, 28006 – Madrid
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +34 919 49 73 59
- Data of inscription in the Mercantile Registry: Volume 40.471, section 8 of the Book of Societies, Sheet 120 and Page 718.560
2. Purpose of the website and general conditions of use
HEYTRADE makes this website available to Internet users in order to promote its own image, provide information about its services and support its customers.
3. Right of modification
4. Intellectual and industrial property
All content displayed on https://heytrade.com/ and, in particular, texts, photographs, graphics, images, logos, icons, technologies, software, as well as its graphic design, source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to HEYTRADE without being transferred to the user any of the rights of exploitation thereof beyond those strictly necessary for the proper use of the website. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are owned by HEYTRADE without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them. The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between HEYTRADE and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by HEYTRADE of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorization from HEYTRADE.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
HEYTRADE shall not be liable for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for any actions carried out on the basis thereof.
Any information sent to HEYTRADE, whatever its format or medium, will be treated with absolute confidentiality and reserve.
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge. In general, the user is obliged to comply with these conditions of use and, where appropriate, with any special conditions that may be applicable, as well as to comply with the special warnings and instructions contained in these conditions or elsewhere on the website, and to always act in accordance with the law, to good customs and the requirements of good faith, using the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service, refraining from using the website in any way that may impede, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of the same, the property or rights of HEYTRADE, collaborators, users or, in general, any third party.
The user undertakes, in the use of this website, to make appropriate use of the contents and services and, by way of example and without limitation, to:
- In case of using forms, to provide truthful data.
- Properly safeguard the passwords to access the private area that may be provided by HEYTRADE, pledging not to allow its use by third parties, assuming responsibility for any damages that may arise from improper use thereof. Likewise, the user undertakes to notify HEYTRADE as soon as possible of the loss or theft of the passwords, as well as any risk of access to the information in the access system by a third party.
- Not to use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the website, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
- In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to HEYTRADE duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly stating and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
- Not to disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Not to introduce into the network computer viruses to perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical or logical systems of HEYTRADE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computing resources through which HEYTRADE provides its service.
- Not to infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, or violate the confidentiality of HEYTRADE’s information or that of third parties.
- Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Not to collect data for advertising purposes or send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request.
7. Exclusion of warranties and liability
Access to the https://heytrade.com/ website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. HEYTRADE will use reasonable efforts to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
HEYTRADE shall not be liable for any damages arising from:
- Impossibility of access to the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects in the contents transmitted, disseminated or stored, which have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the sections and computer equipment of users, caused by causes not attributable to HEYTRADE, which prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation through the system;
- Delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems; which may be caused by third parties through interference not attributable to HEYTRADE.
- Inability to provide the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to HEYTRADE; whether due to the user, third parties, or force majeure.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website, he/she must send a notification to HEYTRADE duly identifying him/herself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under his/her responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The terms and conditions governing this website and all relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish jurisdiction. For any dispute arising from the existence, access, use or content of the website, both the user and HEYTRADE, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.