You can now top up your account by card
Everything you need to know about HeyTrade’s new payment method.
If you are a HeyTrade customer and have a valid Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card, you can now add funds to your wallet in a matter of seconds.
At HeyTrade, we continue to work on our mission to simplify investing for as many people as possible. That’s why we have enabled a new payment method to top up your balance in our application. In addition to PSD2 and SEPA transfers, payment by credit or debit card is now available.
What do you need to know about card top-ups?
- They’re secure and instantaneous.
- The minimum amount for a top-up is 100 euros.
- A 1% commission is applied.
- Your card must be Visa or Mastercard.
- The top-up currency must be the Euro.
- Withdrawals must be made via PSD2 or SEPA transfer.
For your convenience, your card details will be stored in your profile until it expires. You can delete this information at any time from the “Payment methods” section of the app.
If you have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.