Last updated [Juny 8, 2021]
Who is in charge of information processing?
The party responsible for processing your personal data is HEY TRADE TECH, S.L.(hereinafter “HEY TRADE”), holding tax ID number B-01630342 and having its officialaddress at Calle Serrano 57, 3rd floor, 28006 Madrid.
For any queries or requests you may have about data protection, you can contact us at thise-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data subject to processing
The data being processed are: (i) the information that the user provides at the time of registration, in particular the email address and user name; (ii) the information that is generated from the use of and interaction with the Platform, such as metadata, comments, suggestions, complaints, etc.
HEY TRADE will be in charge of processing data relating to the fulfilment of legal obligations and the provision of investment services that are the responsibility of BEKA FINANCE, SOCIEDAD DE VALORES, S.A. (“BEKA FINANCE”).
Data subject to processing
- Service delivery: In order to be able to manage and maintain your registration on the Platform. The legal basis for this data processing is to execute the contract.
- Legitimate interest: HEY TRADE may, based on its legitimate interest, process the personal data of the interested parties to send out electronic marketing communications aligned with their business profile, in order to offer them products and services similar to those contracted.
If you wish to opt out of this processing, you can do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Clients’ personal data will be retained as long as the contractual relationship with them is maintained. In this respect, HEY TRADE will retain duly blocked personal data after the contractual relationship has ended, for the length of the statute of limitations applicable to the actions that could arise from the relationship with the interested parties, namely 10 years.
Recipients of personal data
You are hereby advised that your data may be communicated to third parties under the following circumstances:
- BEKA FINANCE, for the provision of investment services.
- Public bodies and institutions of the central government, regional and local administrations, the National Securities Market Commission, including the courts, when there is a legal obligation to provide this information.
- In compliance with the regulation on the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism, interested parties’ personal data may be provided to the competent regulatory body, when applicable.
- In compliance with tax regulations, interested parties’ personal data may be provided at the request of the State Tax Administration Agency and the competent regional agencies, as applicable.
- To carry out all of the purposes described above, HEY TRADE may rely on the collaboration of third party service providers who may have access to personal data in order to execute the contracted services. In any event, HEY TRADE follows strict criteria for selecting such third parties in order to fulfil its data protection obligations and signs a data protection contract with them. Under this contract, these third parties are obliged to comply with their obligations regarding data protection, and specifically to comply with legal, technical and organizational measures upon processing the personal data for the purposes agreed upon. They are also forbidden to process such personal data for other purposes or assign it to other third parties.
Information about cookies