Join HeyTrade, a wealthtech company on a mission to facilitate investing to all traders. We’ve built a full-fledged product to trade in real shares, in the world’s main stock markets, with extremely low commissions. This means our business is built on dreamers and doers who believe in relentlessly exploring what’s possible on tech. We’re enthusiastic, playful and deeply invested in our product.
We need you to bring your experience in designing and developing technical products from ideation to launch. That with humility, responsibility and focus – we can make just about anything come to life. If you live and breathe product management, we want to talk to you!
Ideally you’ll have:
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team that is responsible for developing and managing E2E integration.
- Help the team in optimization and automation of all processes to provide our customers the best-in-class experience.
- Work side by side with your team members, other product teams and stakeholders to ensure efficient ways of working and alignment across the organization.
- Communicate overall status to stakeholders.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Ensure the product reaches the set milestones/goals.
- Contribute with other product managers to shaping HeyTrade platform.
This describes you so well, it’s almost scary:
- You have intimate knowledge of and passion for the financial technology domain.
- Ideally you are familiar with wealth management, PSD2, and/or the payments domain.
- 3-5 years of experience in a product role (if you have more, you are also welcome).
- You have experience in working with cross-functional teams and have ideally experienced rapid growth earlier in your career.
- You have passions and follow them – it does not matter whether it’s working with numbers, knowledge of the fintech domain, design or DIY home projects – we love people who have ambitions and persistence to achieve great things.
- You see yourself standing behind and supporting HeyTrade’s ambition to change the future of Wealth Management.
How we roll:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Full autonomy over where you work, remotely or from our brand-new office in Serrano, Madrid. We care more about your work-ethic and attitude than your location.
- 25 days of paid holidays.
- Paid medical insurance.
- Flexible salary plan with cobee.io allowing a configurable plan to get tax deductions from restaurants, transport, training, and more.
- Best-in-class tech equipment.
- English classes and unlimited access to Udemy online courses.
- A family of colleagues who will make you laugh and support you every step of the way.
At HeyTrade we believe in equal opportunities and value diversity. Whatever your personal situation, we would love to hear from you and learn more about you.